Image Intelligence - Machine Learning Intern - Current Master's Student
OXOS Medical, Inc. is a fast-growing medical technology startup that is revolutionizing radiology with its FDA cleared, handheld, digital X-ray imaging system, the Micro C®. OXOS Medical puts the future of x-ray in the palm of your hand with unprecedented safety and speed. We enable anyone anywhere to access radiologic diagnostics at the point of care, expanding availability and changing the way healthcare is delivered.
OXOS Medical is constantly innovating, building on our best-in-class imaging device, expanding into cloud-based imaging platforms, robotic guided imaging, intraoperative computed tomography, and telemedical solutions. OXOS Medical has raised $20M to date from prominent MedTech investors, venture capital firms, and renowned orthopedic surgeons.
OXOS is searching for an Image Intelligence - Machine Learning Intern to join our high-growth company this spring. This is a paid and in-office internship spanning from May to August. The ideal candidate will be joining a dynamic team of passionate people who work daily to change the way radiographic diagnostics are delivered. In this position, the II - ML Intern will be responsible for data collection, training, and integration of a computer vision project.
- Design and execute data collection protocols
- Perform data distribution analysis and data cleaning
- Perform feature analysis, selection, and engineering
- Report error and bias analysis
- Architect, implement, and train Neural Networks and other ML algorithms
With a fast growing engineering team, there may be situations where it will be necessary to step outside the well defined bounds of the position and contribute in other ways. It is the goal of OXOS management to keep these scenarios to a minimum, but things are bound to happen in such a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related field with an expected graduation date in Summer 2023, Fall 2023, or Spring 2024.
- Note if you are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree please apply to the undergraduate version of this internship Image Intelligence Intern - Current Bachelor's Student - OXOS Medical, Inc. - Career Page (applytojob.com)
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with Python, C++, or Java
- Experience with ML libraries such as XGBoost, TensorFlow, or SciKit Learn
- Experience handling multiple tasks with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way
- Determine opportunities and threats through a comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Generate new and innovative approaches to problems
- Experience or familiarity with embedded systems
- Experience or familiarity with Linux
- Experience or familiarity with NVIDIA’s family of Jetson devices
1230 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309