Sales Operations Associate
OXOS Medical, Inc. is a fast-growing medical technology startup that is revolutionizing radiology with its FDA cleared, handheld, digital x-ray imaging system, the Micro C®. OXOS Medical puts the future of x-ray in the palm of your hand with unprecedented safety and speed. We enable anyone anywhere to access radiologic diagnostics at the point of care, expanding availability and changing the way healthcare is delivered.
OXOS Medical is constantly innovating, building on our best-in-class imaging device, expanding into cloud-based imaging platforms, robotic guided imaging, intraoperative computed tomography, and telemedical solutions. OXOS Medical has raised $20M to date from prominent MedTech investors, venture capital firms, and renowned orthopedic surgeons.
OXOS is searching for a Sales Operations Associate to join our high growth company. You will be joining a dynamic team of passionate people who work daily to change the way radiographic diagnostics are delivered. OXOS’ mission is to increase access and availability using the world’s first handheld Dynamic Digital Radiography Device, the Micro C.
We are developing additional software and product offerings to address the needs of healthcare providers everywhere, from large hospitals to single provider offices. OXOS strives to deliver an unparalleled clinical support experience, effective value propositions, compelling core messaging, and engaging coordination campaigns. The Sales Operations Associate will work closely with the Sales Operations Manager to support OXOS’ sales and marketing efforts. The Associate will be responsible for customer support, as well as sales logistics, inventory management, and accounts receivable.
The OXOS Sales Operations Associate will be the first line of service and support for our customers. With the launch of the new MC2 device, OXOS is expecting a large increase in demand for products, increasing the amount of customer touchpoints.
As part of our team, your core duties will be:
- Answer sales phone calls to assist with current and potential customer inquiries.
- Identify issues and opportunities with current customers to support inside sales and product management.
- Manage new customers to ensure net 30 payment terms are met.
- Adding and updating opportunities in the sales pipeline weekly.
- Maintaining customer files and accounts.
- Creating and updating records.
- Prepare sales, evaluation, and lab contracts for internal review.
- Shipping and tracking incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Manage inventory for labs and evaluations.
- Assisting with inventory management in NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Assist with planning and execution of trade shows.
- Maintain inventory levels of print materials and distribute as needed.
- Ad Hoc projects for the Sales Team as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor of Business Administration preferred.
- At least one year of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work independently and multitask different projects at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent email etiquette skills with strong response times.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency using Google Space.
- Experience in Netsuite and Salesforce a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive pay and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, early stage company that is changing medical imaging as we know it
- Endless opportunities for growth and development
1230 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309